This anti-inflammatory, immune boosting drink is perfect for giving you a much needed boost in the morning, and will leave you feeling fantastic from the inside out. Learn more about the benefits of Turmeric here.
Vegan Turmeric Latte
Recipe by The Good Guru (www.thegoodguru.com)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Half to 1 tsp of Ground Turmeric Powder
- Half to 1 tsp of date syrup OR maple syrup
- 1 mug dairy-free milk of your choice (e.g. unsweetened almond or coconut milk)
- 6 strands of saffron
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- Melt some coconut butter, and pour 1 tbsp of the liquid coconut oil into a mug with ground turmeric powder (this may be emptied out of turmeric capsules).
- Add maple or date syrup for sweetness if desired.
- Mix the mixture with a spoon until a paste forms
- Next pour warm dairy-free milk of your choice on top of the fragrant paste.
- Add the saffron and mix with a spoon.
- Froth the milky mixture using a hand frothier, or blend the warm drink up in a blender to achieve a frothy cappuccino like appearance.
- Finally decorate with a sprinkling of cinnamon.
The Good Guru create a range of premium supplements and health foods prepared using only the finest raw materials discovered during their travels. They go to great lengths to source natural ingredients from around the world that are non-GMO and chemical free, and are on a mission to enhance the health and wellbeing of their customers.