Vegan Tuna & Kimchi Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Take your grilled cheese sandwich to the next level with the delicious addition of kimchi to add an umami flavour and vegan tuna for a tasty vegan twist on the classic tuna melt sandwich.
- 2 2 slices sourdough bread
- Vegan butter
- 0.5 0.5 pack Good Catch Mediterranean plant-based tuna
- 2 2 Tbsp vegan kimchi
- 50 50 g grated vegan cheese
- Optional: 4 cornichons (French pickles) and silver skin pickled onions, to garnish
- Spread the bread with a thin layer of vegan butter. Top the dry side of 2 slices of the bread with Good Catch plant-based tuna, cheese and kimchi. Place the remaining slice of bread on top with the buttered side facing up.
- Heat a griddle or frying pan until hot and place the sandwiches on top cook them until both sides are golden brown and toasted to perfection.
- Spike the cornichons and pickled onions on tooth picks to garnish, if using.
This article contains affiliate links.