Korean Sticky Oumph! Balls
The new Swedish meat-less meatballs from Oumph! are now available at Ocado! Oumph! Balls are a real crowd pleaser and will roll perfectly into all your favourite dishes – including this delicious plant-based recipe for Korean Sticky Oumph! Balls.
Oumph! Balls are made from soya – high in fibre and free from gluten and dairy. Let the good times roll
- 0.5 0.5 packs (2 x 280g) Oumph! Balls
- 62.5 62.5 ml teriyaki sauce
- 25 25 ml spicy bulgogi sauce
- 0.25 0.25 Tbsp sesame seeds
- A handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- Fry the Oumph! Balls until golden brown.
- Lower the heat and stir in the teriyaki sauce and spicy bulgogi sauce. Cook for a minute.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and fresh coriander.
- Serve with rice and your favourite veggies.
For some extra spice – grate a little chili and fresh ginger into the sauce.
Love cooking but hate washing up?
Try these tasty vegan one-pot recipes!