Few things in life are more delicious than a freshly baked brownie with a gooey centre with crisp yet chewy edges. If that’s got your mouth watering then you need to make this epic vegan skillet brownie recipe. With its soft centre and chewy edges, eating this is like enjoying a pan of brownies all by yourself with no arguing over who gets the corner pieces!
- 150 150 g Violife Cocospread
- 160 160 g dark chocolate chips
- 135 135 g brown sugar
- 150 150 g coconut yoghurt
- 100 100 g all-purpose flour
- 0.25 0.25 tsp sea salt
- 1 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.25 0.25 tsp baking powder
- 1 1 Tbsp plant-based butter
- Vegan ice cream to serve
- Caramel sauce or butterscotch to drizzle
- Vegan biscuits to decorate
- Melt 80g of the dark chocolate chips in a glass bowl.
- Add the Violife Cocospread, sugar and yoghurt and mix to combine using a spatula.
- Add the flour, salt, vanilla extract and baking powder along with the remaining 80g of chocolate teardrops. Gently fold in until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 20cm skillet pan and place in a preheated fan oven at 175°C for 20-25 minutes. It will still be a little soft in the middle and that’s perfect for the gooey texture!
- Decorate with the biscuits, drizzle with the caramel or butterscotch syrup and a dollop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy warm and gooey!
Looking for other recipes to make using your skillet pan?
If you loved this vegan skillet brownie recipe, you’ll love this one-pan vegan cookie recipe!