Easy Roasted Cauliflower Curry
Add some spice to your midweek meal with this deliciously warming and simple vegan cauliflower curry with peas and potatoes.
- 50 50 g new potatoes, diced
- 50 50 g cauliflower florets
- 0.25 0.25 tsp ground turmeric
- 0.125 0.125 tsp chilli flakes
- 0.5 0.5 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 50 50 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 18.75 18.75 g frozen peas
- Large handful spinach
- Small handful coriander
- Boil the diced potatoes before draining and then set them to one side.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C
- Toss the cauliflower florets in the turmeric, chilli flakes and oil. Spread the florets on to the metal baking tray and roast for 18-20 mins.
- Place the cherry tomatoes, cooked potatoes, roasted cauliflower and peas, into a microwavable casserole dish, mix 75mls of hot water with the curry paste and pour over the vegetables. Cover and cook on high in the microwave for 5-6 mins.
- Add the spinach and stir gently until wilted.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve.
This article contains affiliate links.
Recipe made using the Steam Combination Microwave Oven NN-CS894SBPQ