Cheesy vegan breadsticks with herbs
The sun is shining and it’s the perfect excuse to get out in the garden with a cold drink and some delicious nibbles like these cheesy vegan breadsticks with herbs.
- 40 40 g Violife Original Flavour Grated
- 50 50 g margarine
- 100 100 g plain flour
- 1 1 tsp paprika
- 2 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 2 Tbsp almond milk (to glaze)
- 2 2 Tbsp mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper (to season)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C.
- Rub together the margarine and flour in a bowl.
- Add the Violife Original Flavour Grated, paprika, mustard and season with salt and pepper and herbs. Work it into a dough.
- Roll out onto a lightly floured surface and cut into 1cm strips.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden.