Piña Colada Ice Lolly
After all this is over, we’re looking forward to sun, sea, and piña coladas. In the meantime, whip up your own vacation-inspired piña colada lollies, featuring pineapple, coconut rum and coconut milk, to make the perfect vegan treat.
- 31.25 31.25 g pineapple
- 12.5 12.5 ml coconut rum (make them virgin by leaving this out)
- 6.25 6.25 ml agave nectar
- 50 50 ml can coconut milk
- Cut the pineapple and add 200g of it to your blender, along with the coconut rum, agave nectar, and coconut milk. Blitz everything until it’s as smooth as possible.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve to remove any fibres or bits that haven’t been blended
- Slice the remaining 50g of pineapple chunks so they are thinner. Add these to your ice lolly moulds.
- Top the moulds with the blended mixture and pop a lolly stick in each one
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!
Jordan says: Depending on the ingredients you use in your lollies, they can take between 6-8 hours to freeze. Why not level up these vegan lollies before serving? De-moulding and dipping them into melted dark chocolate and sprinkling with toasted flaked coconut for the ultimate weekend indulgence.
This article contains affiliate links.