This is a truly delicious summer pudding, but any leftovers can be eaten for breakfast. No joke! Just add some almond milk and you have not only a super after-dinner sweet but a super sunrise, too!
Peach & Rosemary Crumble
- 6 large ripe peaches, stoned and cut into small chunks or thinly sliced
- 90g (3⁄4 cup) oats
- 60g (1⁄2 cup) buckwheat flour
- 5 rosemary sprigs, leaves separated
- 75ml (5 tablespoons) coconut oil, melted
- 55g (3 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons) coconut palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- Making dish, roughly 24 x 16cm (91⁄2 x 6in)
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas 7.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together until well combined and crumbly.
- Spoon into the baking dish and bake for 15 minutes. The crumble will come out hot and bubbly and absolutely delicious!