This vegan satay soba noodle salad is a delicious way to get your veggies in without even realising, by spiralizing the carrots and cucumber and smothering in a peanut dressing. Delicious!
- 2 large carrots
- 80g of soba noodles
- Half a large cucumber
- 30g of peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 2 tbsp of coconut aminos (or tamari)
- 1 tbsp of coconut milk
- 200g of firm smoked tofu
- 40g of coconut flakes
- 1-2 tsp of coconut aminos
- 1tbsp of Cajun spice mix
- Boil the soba noodles for roughly five minute whilst you spiralize the carrots and the cucumber. Drain the water and allow to cool whilst you make the remaining elements.
- For the dressing: mix the peanut butter, coconut aminos and coconut milk together until smooth and combine with the carrots, cucumber and noodles.
- In a separate bowl, coat the coconut flakes in the Cajun spice mix and the rest of the coconut aminos, place into a non-stick pan along with the sliced tofu, until the flakes start to brown and crisp up slightly.
- Plate up the noodle salad, topped with sesame seeds if you wish, add the coconut bacon and place the tofu on top once it has turned a golden brown.