Pumpkins are not just for carving! Make the most of this nutrient-rich vegetable with this creamy soup packed with Oumph! chunks.
Oumph! Pumpkin Soup
- 280 g Oumph! Thyme & Garlic
- 1 kg butternut squash (peeled, seeds removed and cut into small squares)
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 yellow onion
- Ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp plant-based Creme fraiche
- A handful of pumpkin seeds
- 6 + 2 tbsp olive oil
- Fry the onion and garlic until soft in a little olive oil in a deep saucepan.
- Add the butternut squash and fill up with water until it’s covered. Add the stock cube, and a little salt and pepper. Cook until the butternut squash is soft.
- Pour the mix into a blender and mix until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast the pumpkin seeds.
- Fry Oumph! Thyme & Garlic in a little olive oil. Pour the soup into four serving bowls, add the Oumph! and pumpkin seeds and drizzle the fraiche on top. Serve with your favourite bread.