Courgetti with Pesto & Sundried Tomatoes
For a simple, fresh-tasting, low carb option that is sure to satisfy you every time.
Courgetti with pesto is the perfect low-carb alternative to pasta when you fancy something light, fresh and flavoursome for lunch on a summers day.
- 0.5 0.5 onion, sliced
- 0.5 0.5 clove of garlic, minced
- 100 100 g tofu, cut into bite size chunks
- 1 1 large courgettes, spiralized
- 1 1 tsp vegan pesto
- 50 50 g sundried tomatoes
- 1 1 Tbsp tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Toast the pine nuts under a hot grill for a couple of minutes until starting to colour.
- Spray a frying pan with Frylight to cover the surface. Put on a medium heat and wait until Frylight is clear.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook for 5 minutes until softened.
- Pour some boiling water from the kettle over the courgetti and blanch for 30 seconds. Drain well and add to the onions with the pesto and sundried tomatoes and tofu. Stir to coat and cook for 5 minutes. Season well.
- Serve the courgetti and sprinkle the pine nuts over the top.
This recipe is sponsored by Frylight