Use this delicious vegan lime curd to top your scones, toast or muffins.
- 3 3 unwaxed limes, zest and juice
- 150 150 g granulated suagr
- 400 400 ml Rude Health Oat Drink
- 1 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 1 tbsp vegan butter
- Add the lime zest and juice, sugar, oat milk and cornflour to a saucepan, then bring to a simmer for 10 minutes over a medium heat. Whisk frequently until it begins to thicken.
- Stir in the vegan butter, and cook for a further 2 minutes until smooth.
- Allow to cool a little, then pour into a clean jar. Refrigerate overnight or for a few hours until set.
This recipe was created by Katy Beskow and Holland & Barrett.