We love a Buddha bowl! It’s a great way to make sure you’ve packed plenty of grains and veggies into your evening meal and ensures your meal is bursting with different flavours.
Winter Buddha Bowl with Vegetable Fusion Gyoza
Serves: 1 | Cook time: Ready in 15 minutes
- Small handful cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Baby carrots
- 150g red cabbage
- 150g cavalo nero
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Your choice of grain – we went for edamame and pea brown rice
- 3 vegetable fusion gyoza
- Preheat your oven to 180c. With a little coconut oil, toss the cauliflower with the turmeric and cayenne pepper and pop onto one half of a baking tray. On the other half, add your baby carrots and season with salt and pepper and some more coconut oil. Bake for 20 minutes until golden and crispy at the edges.
- In a pan, melt ½ tsp coconut oil and gently fry your red cabbage with some black pepper. Remove and set aside. In the same pan, fry your cavalo nero with the chilli flakes.
- Heat your grains and then pop into your bowl. Add the red cabbage and cavalo nero. In the pan once more, melt 1 tsp of coconut oil and then pan fry your gyoza until golden brown.
- Add the cauliflower and carrots to the bowl, followed by your gyoza.
- Drizzle over the dipping sauce and enjoy!