This hearty vegan sausage casserole dish is perfect simple grub for when you fancy something filling.
Vegan Sausage Casserole
This hearty dish is perfect simple grub for when you fancy something filling.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 vegan sausages (cut into three pieces or left whole)
- 2 carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 2 sweet potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 400 g can borlotti beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 jar Sacla’ Vegan Bolognese Sauce
- Flat leaf parsley (finely chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan). Heat the oil in a casserole or oven proof dish. Add the sausages either whole or chopped, depending on your preference, and cook for 3-4 mins until golden.
- Stir in the carrots and sweet potato and turn to coat in oil.
- Add the borlotti beans and the Sacla’ Vegan Bolognese Sauce and 500ml of hot water.
- Stir, cover and cook in the oven for approximately 40 mins until the carrots are tender, topping up with more hot water if needed.
- Sprinkle with parsley to serve.