Gnocchi With Coconut Curry
Curry might seem like the last dish you'd expect to find gnocchi in, but the pillowy dumplings soak up the sauce beautifully.
- 115 115 ml Coconut Milk
- 0.5 0.5 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 0.5 0.5 tsp Garlic Puree
- 0.125 0.125 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 1 Tbsp Vegan Worcestershire or Soy sauce
- 25 25 g Carrot, julienne sliced
- 3 3 Incaberries
- 0.5 0.5 tsp Curry Powder
- 50 50 g Shiitake or Porcini Mushrooms
- 0.5 0.5 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 50 50 ml Vegetable stock
- 0.5 0.5 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 0.5 0.5 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- In a large pot, add olive oil and chopped mushrooms and garlic. Cook on high heat for 5-6 minutes or until crispy.
- Then add coconut cream, curry, ginger powder, vegan worchestershire sauce, incaberries halved, carrots, lemon juice, vegstock, nutritional yeast and pepper. Cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes or until thicken.
- Transfer your cooked pasta into pan, toss with sauce.
- Garnish with incaberries, vegan parmesan and thyme if desired. Serve warm.
More recipe like this can be found in New Nordic Meets Old Italian: perfectly paired 45 vegan pasta sauces: www.