Peanut Butter Popsicle
These creamy vegan peanut butter popsicles are a tasty way to pack a little more plant-based protein in your diet. Not only are they delicious, but they're also made from healthy ingredients making them a great treat any time of the day.
These protein-packed vegan peanut butter popsicles are made with Lindwoods' Hemp Protein+ powder, a powerful blend of flaxseed, chia seed, cocoa and beetroot powder, as well as a range of vitamins and minerals.
- 21.25 21.25 g peanut butter
- 10 10 g coconut cream
- 15 15 g almond milk
- 0.25 0.25 medium banana
- 0.25 0.25 Tbsp Linwoods Hemp Protein+ with Flaxseed, Bio Cultures, Vitamin D and Co-Enzyme Q10
- Simply add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Spoon the blend into your popsicle moulds, tapping the mould on a hard surface as you go to remove any air bubbles.
- Insert your stick and pop into the freezer.
- You may need to go back after 10 mins to straighten your stick if it has fallen.
- Freeze until hard.
- Once you’re ready to eat, add your favourite toppings e.g. cacao sauce, peanut butter, almond butter, crushed nuts or chia seeds.
Recipe by Tony & Jen’s