Enjoy this incredibly simple and vegan chocolate coconut ice cream recipe this summer, and guess what, you don’t even need an ice cream maker for this recipe!
Serves: 4-5 | Prep time: 10 mins
- 1 ½ cups (360ml) full fat canned coconut milk
- ½ additional cup (120ml) of coconut milk or any other milk of your choice
- 1¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (85g) sweetener of choice (maple syrup or sugar)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 jar of Mr Organic Dairy Free Organic Chocolate & Hazelnut Spread
- Empty the contents of the Mr Organic Dairy Free Organic Chocolate & Hazelnut Spread into a pan.
- Slowly heat the chocolate spread up, making sure it doesn’t boil!
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Freeze the mixture in ice cube trays and once frozen, blend the frozen ice cubes in a high-speed blender.
- Serve and decorate with anything delicious toppings of your choice!