Colourful Vegan Bounty Bars
These brightly-coloured vegan Bounty bars are a great little project to involve the kids in this weekend as they’re easy peasy to make and taste even better than the original.
- 12.5 12.5 g desiccated coconut from Coconut Merchant
- 0.083333333333333 0.083333333333333 400ml tin coconut milk (cold so it separates). You will need around 160g of coconut cream
- 0.16666666666667 0.16666666666667 Tbsp maple syrup
- Optional: ½ - 1 tsp food colouring or coloured powders like berry/spirulina
- 15 15 g Divine Chocolate
- vegan sprinkles to decorate
- Place the tin of coconut milk in the fridge overnight. Scoop the hard part out of the coconut tin and save the water for another time (smoothies, porridge and curries!) and place in a food processor with the desiccated coconut and maple syrup.
- Blend until fully combine and sticky. Add in any colours if using.Shape the mixture into 12 small logs using your hands and place onto a tray lined with parchment paper
- Melt the chocolate and then dip each bounty bar into the chocolate mix. Decorate with the sprinkles.
- Allow to set on the parchment paper tray in the fridge for 10 minutes and enjoy.