Creamy, gooey and sugary heaven with a contrasting crisp biscuity crust. This vegan no-bake vegan pie couldn’t be easier to make, it’s just a bit of blending and whisking, and then you’ll be in dessert heaven!
Vegan caramel biscoff pie
- Approx 20 caramelised sugar biscuits (makes 1 1/2 cups of cookie crumbs)
- 4 Tbsp unrefined golden caster sugar
- 5 Tbsp melted vegetable shortening or vegan margarine
- 1 1/2 cups (325g) lotus caramelised biscuit spread (I’ve used crunchy, but can use smooth)
- 1 package of silken tofu
- 1/2 cup (150g) coconut cream
- 1 cup (125g) golden icing sugar or regular icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste (or good vanilla extract)
- Grease a pie dish with shortening and set aside.
- Break up the biscuits and chuck in a food processor, pulse until the biscuits are like bread crumbs.
- Chuck the crumbs into a mixing bowl and stir in the sugar and melted vegetable shortening. Press into the prepared pie dish. Chuck in the fridge to set.
- Blend the tofu in the food processor until smooth and add to a mixing bowl. Whisk with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the cookie crust and chuck into the fridge once again to chill and set for a few hours. You can freeze it if you’re short on time, it’s still yummy frozen. Serve and enjoy!