Coconut & almond butter cups
These vegan almond butter and coconut cups are made using just 6 ingredients and no refined sugar so you can satisfy your sweet tooth guilt-free.
- For the base:
- 10 10 g shredded coconut
- 10 10 g almond meal
- 10 10 g agave syrup
- For the middle layer:
- 0.5 0.5 Tbsp almond butter
- For the chocolate:
- 12.5 12.5 g cacao butter
- 0.75 0.75 Tbsp cacao powder
- 15 15 g agave syrup
For the base
- Blitz the shredded coconut, almond meal and syrup together. Spoon the mixture into 4 cupcake moulds and place 1 tsp. of almond butter into the middles of each one.
For the chocolate
- Place the cacao butter in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Once melted, remove from the heat and add the cacao powder and syrup and stir until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate over each cup and place in the freezer to set for 1 hour.
This article contains affiliate links.
Find this recipe and more in the Vegan Christmas Desserts cookbook which is packed with vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free Christmas desserts for the whole family.