Chocolate Cherry Fudge Truffles
No one should miss out on Christmas treats this year with these delicious, vegan Chocolate Cherry Truffles. Beautiful and impressive to serve at home or wonderful as heartfelt, homemade gifts.
- 2.25 2.25 g dried black cherries
- 0.15 0.15 Tbsp Bonne Maman Black Cherry Conserve
- 0.05 0.05 Tbsp Cointreau or fresh orange juice
- 2.5 2.5 g vegan dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2.25 2.25 g vegan milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 3 3 ml non-dairy milk, such as soya
- 3.75 3.75 g coconut oil
- 11.25 11.25 g icing sugar
- 3 3 g cocoa powder
- Line a shallow container, roughly 15x18cmand about 4cm deep, with baking parchment.
- Soak the dried cherries in the Bonne Maman Black Cherry Conserve and the Cointreau.
- Slowly melt together the coconut oil and vegan chocolate. Stir until smooth.
- Then beat into the icing and cocoa powder with the non-dairy milk.
- Mix in half the cherry mixture and spoon into the line container.
- Level the top and stud with the remaining cherries.
- Cover with clingfilm and chill for about 30 mins until setting. Then using a sharp knife cut into bite-sized pieces. Keep chilled or frozen.
- To give as a gift, pop each piece of truffle into a petit four case and into air tight containers, like Bonne Maman jars. Keep them chilled.
- Chill for about 30 mins until set then cut into bite-sized pieces.