Sometimes only a really rich, dark chocolate truffle will hit the spot when you fancy something chocolatey. Luckily these vegan chocolate orange truffles are quick and easy to make yourself at home.
5-ingredient chocolate orange truffles
- 150g dark chocolate (70% cocoa minimum)
- 80g oats (finely ground)
- 200g can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces and place in a large bowl.
- In your food processor, pulse the oats until they are finely ground.
- Put the coconut milk into a saucepan on a medium heat. Do not let it boil and stop just before it reaches boiling point.
- Pour the coconut milk over the dark chocolate and whisk until the chocolate has melted.
- Add the orange zests and salt (if used).
- Wait until the chocolate cools a little, then add to the food processor with the oats.
- Blend until all combined.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and dust with cocoa powder. Place in the fridge for 1 hour before eating.
Best kept in the fridge.