Vegan Cheese Scones
These scrumptious vegan cheese scones made with Applewood’s smoked vegan cheese are absolutely delicious served warm from the oven.
- 25 25 g Grated Applewood® Vegan cheese
- 45 45 g Self-raising flour
- 10 10 g Margarine
- Pinch of salt
- 0.2 0.2 tsp Paprika
- 12 12 ml Plant-based milk of your choice
- Rub flour and margarine together until it forms a breadcrumb consistency.
- Add the paprika, grated cheese and salt to a large mixing bowl and mix the ingredients together until well combined.
- Form a well in the middle and add milk before mixing together. Add a little water if needed.
- Lightly flour a surface and roll out the dough to approximately 2cm thick.
- Cut out the scones with a medium cutter and place on an oven tray. Glaze the tops with the extra milk.
- Cook at 200 for 15 mins or until golden.
This article contains affiliate links.
This recipe was created by Charlotte McGee from vegan caterers Wild Puddings in Ilchester.