Sweet potato flour makes a perfect gluten-free substitute for flour in these delicious vegan crêpes. Top with your favourite fruits and syrups for a tasty breakfast treat.
Vegan & gluten-free sweet potato crêpes
Servings: 5 medium crêpes
- 150g sweet potato flour
- 100g cornflour
- 2 Tbsp cane sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 400 ml dairy-free milk
- 2 Tbsp rapeseed oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, stir together the sweet potato powder, cornflour, cane sugar and salt.
- Next add the dairy-free milk, rapeseed oil, vanilla extract and keep stirring until smooth.
- Grease your pan and get it hot before turning the heat down slightly.
- Spoon the batter into a ladle and pour in the pan all at once, spreading it all over by moving the pan in circles. Leave it for a minute or so and flip on the other side for another minute until golden on both sides.
- Garnish with your favourite toppings and enjoy.
In need of some more recipe inspiration? Check out our favourite sweet potato recipes