Sweet potato flour makes a perfect gluten-free substitute for flour in these delicious vegan crêpes. Top with your favourite fruits and syrups for a tasty breakfast treat.
Vegan & gluten-free sweet potato crêpes
Recipe by Mimie (www.mimiesdelicacies.com)
Servings: 5 medium crêpes
- 150g sweet potato flour
- 100g cornflour
- 2 Tbsp cane sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 400 ml dairy-free milk
- 2 Tbsp rapeseed oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, stir together the sweet potato powder, cornflour, cane sugar and salt.
- Next add the dairy-free milk, rapeseed oil, vanilla extract and keep stirring until smooth.
- Grease your pan and get it hot before turning the heat down slightly.
- Spoon the batter into a ladle and pour in the pan all at once, spreading it all over by moving the pan in circles. Leave it for a minute or so and flip on the other side for another minute until golden on both sides.
- Garnish with your favourite toppings and enjoy.
This article contains affiliate links.
About the author
Hi, I’m Mimie (nickname given to me by my dad)! I am a French girl living in London and with Mimie’s Delicacies I want to share my love for baking, or more precisely my love for baking French Vegan Desserts! I wanted to create vegan recipes because I believe that if baking made me feel good inside it should also make me feel good on the outside, be better for my health, good for the environment and the animals too!