Coconut and chocolate are a match made in heaven, and these little bars by Natvia will have you feeling like you’re lying on the beach with a fresh coconut in one hand, and a cocktail in the other!
Vegan Bounty Bars
Recipe by Natvia (www.natvia.co.uk)
- 1 cup (225ml) canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Natvia sweetener
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- Pinch of salt
- 150g dark chocolate
- Add 1 cup coconut milk to a saucepan.
- Add 1/4 Cup Natvia to the coconut milk.
- Add 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Stir the mixture over a medium heat.
- Add 2 Cups Shredded Coconut whilst continuing to stir.
- Add a pinch of salt whilst stirring.
- Once the mixture has been evenly heating for several minutes, begin to line a square tray and place the coconut mixture in the fridge to chill for 30 mins or more.
- Once the coconut is chilling in the fridge, melt 150g dark chocolate and 1 heaped tbsp coconut oil over a double boiler.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Once the coconut mixture has set in the fridge, remove and slice into bars.
- Dip each bar in the freshly melted chocolate and repeat for all the cutout bars.
- Place the finished Bounty Bars in the fridge and wait at least 30 mins to consume and enjoy!
- This is a healthy and sugar free Healthy Bounty Bars recipe alternative without the sugar.
This article contains affiliate links.