Vegan Biscoff Fudge
This indulgent vegan Biscoff fudge recipe is so easy to make. All you need to do is melt the ingredients together, stir in the sugar and leave the mixture to set. The hardest part is resisting eating the mixture before it reaches the freezer!
"Biscoff is one of my favourite sweet treats; growing up I remember the Lotus Biscoff biscuits were something that I only ever saw at the hairdresser.
"They were reminiscent of the speculoos biscuits that I used to have in Belgium and so I have always had a fondness for that lightly spiced caramel flavour that you couldn’t easily find and buy in the shops.
"Fast forward to the present and there us a huge selection of Biscoff related things easily available in the UK. And I’m not complaining. Instead, I’m trying to find more ways to subtly incorporate more Biscoff into my life.
"Not only is this four-ingredient vegan Biscoff fudge recipe quick and easy to make, but it’s packed full of that wonderful Biscoff flavour that we all know and love. The only hard part is waiting for the freezer to do the hard work and set it.
"This vegan Biscoff fudge srecipe also double up as a homemade gift. If you have a biscoff lover in your life (which you no doubt will), wrap some up, tie it with a ribbon and make their day!" - Megan d’Ardenne
- 5 5 g Biscoff spread (plus an extra spoonful for decoration)
- 8.3333333333333 8.3333333333333 g icing sugar, sieved
- 3.5416666666667 3.5416666666667 g dairy free spread
- 0.25 0.25 Biscoff biscuits
- Add the dairy free spread to a saucepan and melt over low heat.
- Once melted, remove from the heat and stir in the Biscoff spread until well combined.
- Slowly sieve in the icing sugar whilst stirring thoroughly to ensure it gets incorporated evenly.
- Continue mixing until a smooth fudge batter has formed (roughly 5 minutes)
- Transfer the mixture into a deep lined baking tray and place in the freezer until set (roughly 2 hours)
- After the fudge has set you can decorate. I like to melt a spoonful of Biscoff spread in the microwave and pour over the fudge, and then top with crushed Biscoff biscuits.
- Place the fudge back in the freezer until the toppings have set (roughly 1 hour)
- Once firm cut into bite size pieces and enjoy! Store in the fridge and consume with 10 days.