Naturally sweetened with cinnamon and bananas, this fruit and seed packed banana granola will put a spring in your step in the morning.
Vegan banana granola
Serves: 2 | Prep time: 50 minutes
- 70g dried apricots, chopped
- 70g dried figs, chopped
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g chopped almonds
- 80g oat flakes
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 ripe bananas (peeled approx. 200g)
- 100g soya yoghurt
- Pre-heat the oven to 140 °C/ fan 120 °C/ or gas 1
- Mix the dried fruit, sunflower seeds, almonds, oat flakes, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Puree or mash the bananas and add to the mixture with the Provamel Plain Zero Sugars and mix well with a spoon.
- Flatten the mixture as thinly as possible on a greased and lined baking tray.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven and allow to cool. Break into large pieces and keep it in an airtight container. Note: can be kept for several weeks.