Vegan Amaretto Tiramisu Recipe
Enjoy a taste of luxury and recreate this iconic Italian dessert at home using Chef Mazzei’s recipe for Vegan Amaretto Tiramisu.
For those who fancy trying something new in the kitchen this weekend, we’re giving you a glimpse into one of Francesco’s recipes, exclusively created for 0.0steria Peroni – exploring a unique zero concept and perfectly paired with the beer
Want more vegan recipes? Try 3 issues of Vegan Food & Living magazine for just £3!
On the 19th of April, Peroni Nastro Azzurro is launching their new 0.0% premium beer with a 24hour pop-up dining experience at Radici, Islington.
Guests can enjoy a five-course vegan meal curated by Italian chef Francesco Mazzei.
The bespoke menu will include dishes like Vegan Black Ravioli, Vegan Roasted, Vegetable Tartlet, and Vegan Amaretto Tiramisu.
Total Time: 40 mins
Prep Time: 25 minutes (+2 hour chilling)
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 mins
- For sponge fingers:
- 46.25 46.25 g 00 flour
- 2.5 2.5 g corn flour
- 1 1 g baking powder
- 0.25 0.25 pinch of salt
- 25 25 ml maple syrup
- 15 15 ml aquafaba
- 15 15 ml soy milk
- 30 30 g unsalted vegan butter
- For the cream:
- 87.5 87.5 g vegan cream cheese
- 12.5 12.5 g sugar
- 37.5 37.5 ml vegan double cream
- 0.125 0.125 vanilla pod
- Skin of lemon and orange
- Cinnamon powder
- Clove powder
- For the coffee:
- 25 25 ml espresso coffee
- 12.5 12.5 ml Amaretto di Saronno
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- In a stand mixer add the maple syrup and the butter, which should be at room temperature. Whip until soft and well combined. Pour in the aquafaba and mix. Add all the dry ingredients and mix until smooth then pour in the soy milk. Keep mixing for a couple of minutes.
- Transfer the mix into a piping bag. Then, on a baking tray lined with parchment paper form discs of about 2cm in diameter.
- Bake for about 15 minutes then leave to cool down completely.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese with the maple syrup until foamy, add a pinch of cinnamon, half a pinch of clove powder and the zest of lemon and orange. Separately whip the cream with the vanilla pod, then combine with the soft cheese.
- Soak the biscuits with the coffee flavoured with the Amaretto for about 10 seconds and lay the first one at the bottom of a glass or cup. Cover with a generous layer of the cream and repeat the steps to the top of the glass.
- Chill for a couple of hours and serve sprinkling the top with cocoa powder
Looking for more vegan desserts?
Here are 20 healthy plant-based desserts that taste delicious