Vamped-Up Bloody Mary
Beetroot juice is one of the richest dietary sources of nitrates, which help improve blood flow and heart health.
The addition of cayenne pepper in this heart-healthy, alcohol-free take on a Bloody Mary gives a further boost as cayenne is great for circulation.
The garlic, lemon and parsley added to the mix are anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
Find out more about the CNM Vegan Natural Chef diploma course here.
- 4 4 beetroot
- 1 1 celery stalk
- 2 2 springs parsley, plus extra to garnish
- 0.5 0.5 lemon, skin and flesh
- 1 1 cm slice horseradish
- 1 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- A pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 1 tsp coconut aminos
- Feed all the ingredients through a juicer – you can add the coconut aminos through the juicer or just swirl into the juice after.
- Pour into a glass(es). Garnish with parsley and drink straight away.
Want more vegan Halloween recipes? Treat (or tick) your guests with these spooktacular vegan recipes!