Tequila Paloma Cocktail
Mix this classic Paloma cocktail for a garden party using freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, tequila, syrup, zesty lime juice and soda water. Enjoy with fresh grapefruit and lime peel.
- 60 60 ml Blanco Tequila
- 15 15 ml l freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 15 15 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 7.5 7.5 ml agave syrup
- grapefruit soda (you can also use lemonade in a pinch if you can’t find grapefruit soda)
- Salt and fresh lime and grapefruit to garnish
- Add tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice and agave syrup to a cocktail shaker with a cube of ice and shake for 30 seconds or until the shaker is cold to the touch.
- Run a wedge of lime or grapefruit around the lip of a tall, empty cocktail glass then dip the rim into a plate of salt to coat it in a thin layer of salt.
- Fill your glass with the contents of your cocktail shaker and top with grapefruit soda. Garnish with a slice of grapefruit or lime.
Image styled and photographed by Max Jowitt