Sweet potato protein brownies
Craving a guilt-free post-gym treat? These sweet potato protein brownies will give you heaps of energy after your workout, and they taste delicious too!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 25-30 mins
- 0.2 0.2 sweet potatoes
- 0.4 0.4 Tbsp ground almonds
- 0.4 0.4 Tbsp ground hazelnuts
- 10 10 g brown rice flour
- 0.4 0.4 Tbsp Good Hemp Seed Hearts
- 12 12 g Good Hemp Pure Protein
- 48 48 g pitted dates
- 0.4 0.4 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 0.3 0.3 Tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180℃/Gas Mark 4. Line a large cake tin with baking parchment.
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes, then cut them into small chunks. Steam for 20 minutes.
- Place the cooked sweet potato and the dates in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, fold together the remaining ingredients whilst slowly adding 2 tbsp water.
- Mix all the ingredients together, then pour into the tin and bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Once at room temperature, cut into squares and enjoy.