Pink drinks are a hot trend right now – and they’re simple and delicious to make at home. Garnish with strawberries and mint to create the ultimate posh mocktail.
Pink ginberry mocktail
Recipe by The Ice Co.
- 3-4 of The Ice Co Super Cubes which contain natural spring water
- 15ml Elderflower cordial
- Rose lemonade to top up
- Strawberries and fresh mint to garnish.
- Add Super Cubes to a large wine or balloon glass
- Pour in elderflower cordial and top up with the rose lemonade
- Garnish with strawberries and mint before serving
This article contains affiliate links.
The Ice Co’s Super Cubes, Crushed Ice, Party Ice and Premium Ice are available at Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Ocado and Morrisons with an RRP from £1.
Photo credit: The Ice Co.