Dairy-free, refined sugar-free and each serving contains 2 of your five a day – does this magnificently tropical ice-cream even count as dessert?! This refreshingly fruity recipe is perfect for when the sun is shining, but you still want to fit into your speedos after!
Recipe by The Good Guru (www.thegoodguru.com)
- 4 frozen bananas
- Half a cup (118ml) of unsweetened almond milk (or any other milk alternative)
- 2 passion fruits
- Quarter cup (approx. 70g) of frozen mango pieces
- 2 scoops of Good Berries Superfood Berries Blend
- 1 scoop of Good Seeds and Fibre for an extra topping
- Add frozen bananas, a quarter cup of milk and the innards of one passion fruit and the mango pieces to a blender and mix until it’s a creamy ice cream like texture
- Add another 2 bananas, another quarter cup of milk with 1 scoop of good berries and blend again
- Freeze for about an hour before serving with decorations – ENJOY!
The Good Guru create a range of premium supplements and health foods prepared using only the finest raw materials discovered during their travels. They go to great lengths to source natural ingredients from around the world that are non-GMO and chemical free, and are on a mission to enhance the health and wellbeing of their customers.