Get down and dirty with this full loaded vegan kebab burrito that’s stuffed with Oumph! kebab pieces and chilli cheese balls. Find this delicious vegan burritos recipe below…
Vegan burritos recipe: Oumph! Vegan Kebab Burrito with Chilli Cheese Balls
Get down and dirty with this full loaded vegan kebab burrito that’s stuffed with Oumph! kebab pieces and chilli cheese balls.
- 280 g Oumph! Kebab Spiced
- 2 avocados
- 4 large tortillas
Chilli cheese balls:
- 200 g vegan melting cheese
- 1-2 fresh or jarred jalapeño peppers
- 100 ml flour or cornflour
- 200 ml plant-based cooking cream
- 4 tbsp corn starch
- 200-300 ml panko crumbs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Finely grate the cheese and dice the jalapeños. Mix the cheese and jalapeños and knead into small balls (approx. 20).
- Whisk the cream with 4 tbsp corn starch. Roll the balls into the flour, dip in the cream mixture and then roll in the panko crumbs – make sure the balls are entirely covered in crumbs. Then deep fry the balls in vegetable oil at 180 °C (Gas mark 4) for approx. 45 seconds until golden.
- Fry the Oumph! Kebab Spiced until nicely browned. Peel and slice the avocados lengthways. Layer the newly-fried Oumph! Kebab Spiced, avocado and chili cheese balls into the tortilla, fold and grill or fry on both sides.