Start your day in royal-style with Megan Markle’s own recipe for a homemade Açaí Bowl made with Brazilian Açaí super fruit berries that will have you looking and feeling great.
Meghan Markle’s açaí bowl
With the Royal Wedding soon approaching (Saturday 19th May), Meghan Markle has revealed her £4 go-to daily breakfast routine, that’s likely to keep her looking and feeling great on the big day: a homemade Açaí Bowl made with Brazilian Açaí super fruit berries.
Meghan credits her healthy lifestyle to the Californian diet and describes her favourite way to start the day, recommending an “Açaí bowl, clean cleanse shake, or a green juice.”
- One frozen Sambazon Açaí packet
- 1/3 cup (80ml) of almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- Handful of frozen berries
- Blend one frozen Sambazon Açaí packet with 1/3 cup of almond milk, 1/2 banana, a handful of frozen berries. This should be thick so add almond milk sparingly as you go.
- Top with coconut flakes, fresh berries, sliced banana and seeds and serve immediately.
This article contains affiliate links.
Sambazon Original Blend Superfruit Pack is available in the freezer aisle at Whole Foods Market and Ocado (RRP £4) and the Sambazon Pure Unsweetened Superfruit Pack is available from Whole Foods Market (RRP £4).
Sambazon Açaí bowls are also available to-go in Whole Foods Piccadilly, Kensington, Richmond & Fulham and Crussh branches across London. Purchase from the juice bar.
Image Credit: www.eye-swoon.com