Korean Oumph! Burgers
Spice up your plant-based Oumph! Burger by adding some Korean flavours – delicious and indulgent!
Bored of vegan cheeseburgers? Why not try this Korean-inspired burger with bulgogi sauce! Made with brown sugar, Asian pear, garlic, ginger, ground black pepper and sesame oil this flavoursome sauce gives the burgers a slightly salty, mildly sweet and nutty savoury flavor.
- 1 1 Oumph! Burgers
- 1 1 vegan burger buns
- 37.5 37.5 g plant-based mayo
- 1 1 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 1 tomato slices
- 1 1 Tbsp kimchi
- 1 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 5 5 ml bulgogi sauce
- 0.5 0.5 spring onion, finely chopped
- Grill or fry the Oumph! burgers and glaze with bulgogi sauce.
- Warm the burger buns and spread mayo on both halves. Place lettuce, tomato and spring onion on the bottom halves.
- Add the burgers, and sprinkle them with sesame seeds. Add kimchi and the top half of the bread. Serve with potato or sweet potato fries.
- For a flavourful mayo: mix in a little sesame oil, toasted sesame seeds or kimchi brine.