Creamy Vegan Chocolate Espresso Martini
This rich and tasty vegan chocolate espresso martini is made with silky chocolate ganache and real coffee. The perfect dessert cocktail for any coffee-lover!
- Chocolate Ganache
- 60 60 g Conscious Chocolate Dark Side 75%, chopped
- 100 100 ml oat, almond or coconut cream
- Espresso Martini
- 0.5 0.5 cup chocolate ganache
- 25 25 ml vodka
- 25 25 ml coffee liquer
- 25 25 ml espresso or strongly brewed coffee
Make the chocolate ganache at least a couple of hours before you want to make your cocktails.
- In a bain-marie, melt chocolate on a low heat.
- When fully melted, let cool.
- Pour in vegan cream
- Whisk until completely smooth
- Shake all espresso martini ingredients together in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Strain into two chilled glasses
- Top with shaved Conscious Chocolate and coffee beans to serve