See the New Year in with Simply Vegan’s easy, crowd-pleasing dishes – from comforting pies to soups, stews and sausage rolls!
Whether you’re going vegan this month or you’re a plant-based pro, the latest issue of Simply Vegan is packed with food, fashion, fitness, nutrition, ethical living and so much more.
A few reasons you won’t want to miss this issue…
- Get ready to take the Veganuary pledge with our foolproof tips
- Positive change: How to make 2020 your greenest year yet
- Wool-free knitwear from ethical brands and the high street
- Blogger Åine Carlin talks vintage fashion and favourite foods
- The truth about the egg industry
- Rainforest-friendly beauty: how to switch to sustainable skincare
- Meet the women who went vegan and transformed their fitness
- Your health-boosting meal planner to beat winter colds
- Eco getaways to book for the new year
- WIN! £400 worth of beauty products from Greener Beauty
Purchase your copy of Simply Vegan online and have it posted straight to your door.
Download the digital edition
If you’d like to purchase the digital edition, you can find it here.
Find us in stores
Pick up your copy today in WH Smith, Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Waitrose.