Myprotein has introduced a brilliant variety of brand new vegan blends and 100% organic, raw and natural products to their range of protein powders.
Myprotein has introduced an extensive range of 100% organic, raw and natural products certified by one of the UK’s leading organic certification bodies, The Soil Association. Derived from the highest quality, organically grown ingredients, the latest product range features minimally processed food products with absolutely no added preservatives or sweeteners for 100% peace of mind.
Designed to nourish from the inside, each product in the range boasts superior flavour qualities and delivers maximal health benefits to energise the body naturally. With a selection of nutrient-rich seeds and natural pea proteins, creating delicious raw desserts or boosting superfood soups and smoothies has never been easier or more affordable.
The organic protein range incorporates natural plant-based protein sources, such as hemp protein powder, which is suitable for vegans!
- Muscle function and the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Promotes normal cognitive function
Coconpure is a multi-purpose organic coconut oil and is regarded as being the healthiest dietary oil around due to its unique saturated fat content which is rich in lauric acid and medium chain triglycerides.
- The coconuts used are 100% organic and have been harvested from specifically farmed palm trees in the Asia.
- It also doesn’t contain any GMO ingredients.
- It has not been hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorised.
Organic Flaxseed Oil Capsules are an exceptional source of Organic Flaxseed, with an impressive 1500mg Flaxseed per serving!
- Flaxseed Oil is a brilliant vegetarian form of essential fatty acid omega-3 in the form of Alpha Linolenic Acid
- Organic Flaxseed Oil Capsules are an alternative vegetarian source of Omega 3 (ALA), for those who do not consume oily fish within their habitual diet.
Made from 100% pure roasted peanuts, Myprotein’s Organic Peanut Butter is ground into an oily paste that holds an indulgent texture. Absolutely nothing else is added to the peanut butter, making this a natural and healthy choice free from added salt, sugar and palm oil.
Cacao liquor is a versatile food which may be used in drinks, desserts and confections. Simply add sweeteners and use as you would conventional baking chocolate.
For more information, please visit www.myprotein.com.