allplants range includes 6 delicious plant-based tasting dishes for two to share, delivered to your home. Each meal is ready-to-eat, making it easy, affordable and nutritious to eat plant-based, any night of the week.
Founders JP & Alex love making food and exploring flavours from all over the world. When they started eating a totally plant-based diet, they realised just how difficult it was to find and make great-tasting meals every day of the week.
Working in the kitchen with chefs, restaurateurs and nutritionists, they launched allplants: delivering delicious, handmade, plant-based meals, direct to doorsteps, nationwide.
From their light and cheesy Cashew Mac to their carnival-spiced Jerk Jackfruit served with black rice and sweet, green peas, each meal is hand-prepared, using nothing but plants. While flavour comes first, their dishes are full of positive nutrition as a great source of protein, iron or B12.
“There’s a real myth that “vegan” means bland and boring, or expensive, squeaky clean, diet food; we’re breaking that mould, making it easy and tasty to eat a plant-rich meal. Over the past year, we’ve searched and experimented to find the best ingredients and recipes that add layers of flavour to each of our nourishing dishes. We’re so excited to now deliver our menu to homes across the UK” -JP, allplants Founder
What Tasting Dishes can I choose from allplants menu?
allplants range includes 6 delicious, tasting dishes for two to share, delivered to your home. Each meal is ready-to-eat, making it easy, affordable and nutritious to eat plant-based, any night of the week. In the future, they will be launching seasonal menus, and a wider range of products, so people and planet can more easily, thrive together.
- Jerk Jackfruit – source of protein. Chargrilled jackfruit seasoned with a carnival of jerk spices and a blend of freshly torn greens, red peppers and kidney beans, on a bed of sticky black rice and peas.
- Moussaka – source of Iron and B12. Layers of roast aubergine, forest mushrooms, roast potatoes & ragù, topped with a creamy, coconut béchamel sauce. A wholesome Greek classic.
- Black Bean Chilli – source of protein and B12. Slow and smoky Mexican black-bean chilli folded through dark chocolate and chipotle peppers, topped with our coconut milk cornbread biscuits.
- Claypot Tagine – source of protein and iron. Pot-roasted squash, medjool dates, chickpeas & toasted almonds in a fragrant stew of Moroccan spices.
- Cashew Mac – source of protein and B12. Wholegrain pasta tossed with our cheesy cashew cream, smoke-baked chestnut mushrooms, kale & roasted tomatoes.
- Bourguignon – source of protein and iron. Braised portobello mushrooms with caramelised shallots, roasted beets, lentils and quinoa served in a warm, red wine stew.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply sign up to our newsletter using the form above. By entering your details, you will automatically be added to the Vegan Food & Living email newsletter mailing lists, keeping you informed of news, special offers and promotions via email. Anthem Publishing will not pass on customer email addresses to other companies. You may unsubscribe from these messages at any time. The editor’s decision is final. The competition is open to UK residents only. Closing date: 19 December 2016.