Your Pancake Day essentials? Flour, baking powder, plant-based milk – and of course, Frylight!
With the UK’s bestselling oil, it’s never been easier to introduce the most flippable, healthy treats.
Not only does Frylight save you hundreds of calories, it’s also easy- to-use, convenient and safe for the whole family – perfect this Pancake Day, Tuesday 16 February.
1 CALORIE PER SPRAY VS. 120 CALORIES PER TBSP OF OIL
Each spray of Frylight contains just one calorie, allowing you to save at least 100 calories when using it in place of just one tablespoon of your regular pouring oil.
Pancake Day = huge calorie savings, meaning a great excuse for extra toppings!
95% LESS FAT
Allowing you to use 95% less fat than oil, Frylight is the everyday, healthy cooking oil alternative.
With a simple switch to Frylight, pancakes go from an annual treat to an everyday go-to. With no artificial ingredients, gluten free and vegan too, it’s the perfect choice!
CONVENIENT AND GREAT VALUE
In a handy size that will easily fit into your kitchen cupboard, Frylight is deceivingly good value – with each bottle cooking up to 190 meals. That’s just 1p per cook!
Available at all major supermarkets. Discover more: www.frylight.co.uk
Have a go: Vegan Pancakes with Chocolate Spread & Strawberries
Whether it’s Shrove Tuesday or not, pancakes are perfect for the whole family! Have fun with the kids making and flipping these delicious chocolatey treats.
- 300g self-raising flour
- 450ml plant-based milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Add the sifted flour, baking powder, sugar, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt into a large bowl and whisk together.
- Slowly add the milk while you continue whisking. When everything has been added, whisk once again and make sure you have a smooth batter (add a little more milk if you would prefer a runnier consistency).
- Spray a frying pan with Frylight, place over a medium heat and wait until the Frylight is clear. Pour in the batter mix and cook for a few minutes then turn (or flip!). Cook on the other side for 2 minutes or so until the pancake is firm and well cooked in the centre.
- Repeat until all pancake mix is used. Make sure to spray Frylight inbetween pancakes to ensure no sticking!
- To serve, spread pancakes with vegan chocolate spread and add sliced strawberries.