Viva’s eye-catching vegan bus adverts will be appearing on buses across Bristol and London from 4 September to help open the public’s eyes and encourage them to go vegan.
The dairy industry is investing millions in shameless advertising and we need to fight back. Luckily, vegan charity Viva! have created a hard-hitting and eye-catching poster campaign that is designed to make the public open their eyes to the reality of animal agriculture.
Viva! are delighted to say that thanks to everyone who donated to help them to get their vegan adverts into buses across the country, they have now reached their goal to create the campaign.
The charity are aiming to reach many commuters as possible with their posters, and from 4 September, there will be 250 of these hard-to-miss adverts placed in buses in Bristol and London for four weeks. If you happen to spot one, please email a photo to [email protected]!
Donate to help spread the campaign
If you would like to see these posters appearing in a town or city near you, there is still time to donate.
Your donation will help Viva! to:
- Place panel adverts in buses
- Produce a series of video clips called Milk Myths exposing the dairy industry and their misleading advertising
- Carry on further investigations
- Produce freely accessible materials to help people change their diet
- Run educational stalls across the country and support local groups during the Scary Dairy Week of Action (please click on this link if you’d like to take part)
Click here to help Viva! to get these adverts to more cities to spread the vegan message.