After the successful launch earlier this year of their own-brand range of dairy-free cheeses, Tesco has decided to add two new vegan cheeses to their range.
- Blue Style Wedge (with mould effect)
- Cheddar Style with Jalapeno & Chilli
- Mature Cheddar Wedge
- Smoked Cheddar Style (round)
- Wensleydale Style with Cranberries
- Sliced Red Leicester Style
- Grated Mozzarella Style
- Grated Hard Italian Style (Parmesan)
- Soft Cheese
- Spreadable Goats Cheese Alternative
- Rainbow Peppercorn Cheddar Alternative
When Sainsbury’s announced the launch of their extensive range of vegan cheese in stores across the country last year, it was met with joy by vegans up and down the country! In fact, the range was so popular that sales exceeded predictions by over 300%!
So it came as no surprise when Tesco, keen to get a slice of the action, teamed up with Bute Island Foods, who also make Sainsbury’s range of vegan cheeses, to create their very own range of coconut and soy-based cheeses.
NEW #vegan cheeses at @Tesco! Goat’s cheese style and a peppercorn style 😍😍😍 they sound amazing! #whatveganseat #glutenfree #veganfoodshare pic.twitter.com/sKNJ2ppZOn
— A Ⓥ (@_ayrtonnn) November 6, 2017
Joining the vegan range is a Spreadable Goats Cheese Alternative and a Rainbow Peppercorn Cheddar Alternative, both of which are coconut-based.