Whitakers Chocolates is launching a vegan chocolate selection tin perfect for sharing at festive gatherings.
If your previous festive get-togethers have been missing something, you might just find it now a Yorkshire-based chocolatier has developed a vegan chocolate selection tin.
Whitakers Chocolates spotted gap in the market for a vegan Christmas selection tin and have spent the last year perfecting their recipes, flavour combinations, and the design of the tin.
The ‘Vegan Tin-Tations’ chocolate tin, contains an assortment of vegan chocolates and toffees in a variety of flavours, including Salted Caramel Squares, and Cappuccino & Honeycomb Bites.
The 525g tin is packed with individually wrapped treats – perfect for sharing with family and friends (unless you prefer to keep them all to yourself).
For those worried about the wrappers, Whitakers have kept environmentally conscious consumers in mind.
Both the tin and its contents are all either fully reusable, recyclable, or home-compostable in line with Whitakers Chocolates’ ongoing sustainability goals.
Vegan Tin-Tations are expected to be available from mid-October, but pre-orders are already being taken via the Whitakers website.
What’s in the tin?
The colourful tin is loaded with around 80 tasty chocolates in all these festive flavours:
- Dark chocolate Strawberry Creams
- Dark chocolate Salted Caramel Creams
- Dark chocolate Coffee Creams
- Dark chocolate Black Cherry Creams
- Dark chocolate Orange Creams
- Milk chocolate Cappuccino & Honeycomb Bites
- Dark chocolate Orange & Honeycomb Bites
- Milk chocolate Toffee
- Dark chocolate Lime & Sea Salt Crisps
- Dark chocolate Lemon & Cardamom Crisps
- Milk chocolate Rhubarb & Ginger Crisps
- Milk chocolate Raspberry & Lavender Crisps
- Dark chocolate Espresso Squares
- Dark chocolate Raspberry Squares
- Milk chocolate Salted Caramel Squares
Whitakers’ Vegan Tin-Tations chocolate selection is available for pre-order now at £24.99 for a 525g tin.
Are you ready for Christmas? Enjoy a perfect plant-based countdown with the best vegan advent calendars for 2021.