No Meat May kicks off today, and in support, we are bringing you the Budget Vegan issue of Vegan Food & Living to download for free! Featuring 75 plant-based, delicious and simple recipes to inspire as many people as possible to stay meat-free through May and beyond.
Giving up meat is one of the most important things we can do to help the environment and our physical and mental health, but we understand that it can be a real adjustment for some. Download your free issue of Budget Vegan today to find 75 plant-based recipes that are wallet-friendly and simple to make.
Let us help you stay meat-free through May and beyond…
Changing your food consumption habits can be tough, be we are here to support you. Whether you’re starting your journey, renewing it, or simply looking for more inspiration in your cooking, let us help you on your plant-based journey with Vegan Food & Living Plus.
Reasons to become a Vegan Food & Living Plus member:
- Join us today for just £3.25 a month – you heard right, it costs as much as a posh latte!
- Receive the magazine to your door every month, printed on carbon balanced paper and delivered in fully recyclable paper wrap – featuring 75 vegan recipes every issue.
- Get unlimited access to our digital archive, featuring every issue of Vegan Food & Living magazine ever published.
- Save 10% on all Anthem magazines
- Get 10% off our carefully selected retailers, including The Good Kind Supermarket, allplants, The Vegan Society, Bloombox Club and Cooks & Co
All this for just £3.25; what are you waiting for?