High-street retailer M&S has released a vegan Christmas hamper filled with all your favourite products.
M&S has knocked it out of the park this festive season, with a fabulous Vegan Christmas Food Gift Bag packed full of Plant Kitchen favourites.
The contents are packed in eco-friendly tote bags produced by Cocobagh, a social business venture that supports widowed women in local Indian communities.
Cocobagh uses recycled offcuts rather than consuming large quantities of water to farm new cotton, meaning you can be sure your gift has a good conscience.
This £40 hamper includes:
- Mount Benson Shiraz (75cl)
- Plant Kitchen Christmas pudding (100g)
- Vegan cocoa dusted truffles (260g)
- Plant Kitchen 4 mince pies (249g)
- Salted caramel truffles (125g)
- Smooth hazelnut chocolate spread (200g)
- British soft set raspberry jam (113g)
- The best vegan subscription boxes and gift boxes
- M&S reveals the festive vegan products joining its Christmas range
- M&S launches first frozen vegan sticky toffee pudding in the UK
All you need now is a mountain of toast (M&S of course) to spread with your moreish chocolate spread and sweet raspberry jam! Alternatively, we fully support using the chocolate spread as a dip for your truffles and mince pies…
With lockdown in full swing and Christmas looking uncertain this year, this M&S vegan hamper is the perfect way to show your loved ones you care.
The gift bag is available to order now, for delivery from the 15th December.
Seeking festive inspiration? Check out our vegan Christmas gift guide