Morrisons supermarket has released a vegan food box packed full of everyday products that will feed two people for a week
Morrisons has launched a vegan food box which aims to provide vegan essentials during the coronavirus pandemic.
According to the supermarket, the box, which is designed to feed two people for a week, “contains vegan ingredients to help you enjoy a balanced vegan lifestyle at home.”
The Vegan Essentials Food Box, which costs £35, has been created to make at home cooking easier for people that are vegan and cannot leave their home or are struggling to reach the supermarket.
- A plant-based restaurant in Amsterdam will serve diners in greenhouses
- New vegan range with vegan ‘ribs’ and ‘wings’ launches at Morrisons
- Simon Cowell to release vegan cookbook after losing 60lbs on a vegan diet
In the box, you’ll find fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, grains, nuts and vegan protein products like meat-free sausages and meatless mince.
Each box will include the items listed below, or comparable products of similar value:
- KTC Chickpeas 500g
- Morrisons Shredded Jackfruit in Sweet and Smoky BBQ Sauce 150g
- Morrisons Wholefoods Cous Cous 500g
- Di Martino Gaetano Pasta 500g
- Pure Sunflower Spread 500g
- Alpro Fresh Almond Unsweetened Drink 1L
- Heck Meat Free Sausages 400g
- Alpro Plain Unsweetened No Sugars 500g
- Morrisons Almonds 200g
- Violife Dairy Free Cheese Alternative 200g
- Morrisons Wonky Carrots 1kg
- Morrisons Brown Onions 1kg
- Morrisons The Best Sweet Baby Peppers 250g
- Morrisons Baby Spinach 160g
- Morrisons The Best Wholemeal Sunflower Seed & Spelt Farmhouse 800g
- Morrisons Baby Potatoes 1kg
- Morrisons Royal Gala Apples 6 per pack
- Morrisons Passata 500g
- Morrisons Vegan Savoury Stock Pots 4 x 28g
Morrisons Apple & Cinnamon Crisp Granola 500g
- Morrisons V TASTE No chicken strips
- The Meatless Farm Co Meat Free Mince 400g
- Lotus Original Caramelised Biscuits 250g
Find the latest vegan news stories here.