UK retailer Morrisons has launched a vegan essentials food box, perfect for anyone taking part in Veganuary this year.
Already struggling with deciding which vegan products to try during Veganuary? Morrisons has you covered!
The British retailer has launched a vegan food box featuring a range of plant-based favourites including dairy alternatives, meat-free options, and popular vegan snacks.
This box is not just for Veganuary participants, however, as it also provides a box of goodies even vegan veterans would enjoy.
Inside the box you can find:
- Lotus Biscoff 250g
- Flora Unsalted Plant Butter 250g
- Alpro Barista Almond 1L
- Naked Glory Roast Tenderstrips 165g
- Morrisons V Taste Mayo 270g
- Vivera Veggie Shawarma Kebab 175g
- Morrisons V Taste Sweet Chilli Chickpea, Purple Sweet Potato and Green Pea Popped Snacks 85g
- Morrisons Vegan Savoury Stock Pots 4 x 28g
- Morrisons Jackfruit in Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce 150g
- Nomo Creamy Choc Bar Vegan and Free From 85g
- Violife 100% Vegan Original Flavour Grated Free From 200g
- W.K.Kellogg Plant Protein Dark Chocolate And Coconut 420g
These 12 products are perfect for kicking off Veganuary and even if you aren’t new to veganism, there still might be some alternatives you haven’t tried yet!
Meat-free at Morrisons
Since launching its own-brand vegan range V Taste back in 2018, Morrisons has led the way in vegan alternative products. The retailer was the first to launch plant-based products such as vegan pork pies and mozzarella sticks and doesn’t shy away from innovative creations.
Back in October, Morrisons released six new meat-free alternative products including Beef-less Steaks and Thick Cut Bacon. The new range of products utilised meat replacements such as mushrooms and seitan for the perfect texture that could fool any omnivore.
The new Morrisons Veganuary Box is priced at £25 (including delivery) and is available to order now.
Trying Veganuary but your partner isn’t? Here is our guide on dating a non-vegan: how to make your relationship flourish.