Meatless Farm has launched a new range of frozen products, offering better value for money and less waste.
British meat alternative maker Meatless Farm is launching five frozen products across 490 Morrisons stores this week.
The new range of frozen foods features all of Meatless Farm’s chilled products and a brand new pack of Meatballs.
The brand’s first venture into frozen foods offers larger packs which give greater value and convenience than their chilled counterparts, while also helping to reduce food waste.
Michael Hunter, Managing Director of Meatless Farm UK and Ireland said: “Launching our fresh products and meatball NPD into the frozen aisle with a 5 SKU range sees us significantly expand into a new category at a time when more people than ever before are looking for great tasting plant-based food.
“Made using the same recipes as our fresh range, there will be no compromise on taste.
“We are on a quest to democratise plant-based food making it accessible for all, and our frozen range takes us a step closer to achieving that by providing more product in packs to offer consumers value and convenience.”
The new Meatless Farm Frozen Range
The tasty and affordable products available in the new frozen range are:
- Meatless Farm Plant-Based Chicken Burgers (RRP £3/pack of 4, 360g): taste and feel just like the real thing but have been lovingly made from plants.
- Meatless Farm Plant-Based Burgers (RRP £3/pack of 4, 400g): made using the brand’s signature mix of pea protein and the finest plant-based ingredients with no soy.
- Meatless Farm Plant-Based Meatballs (RRP £3/pack of 18, 270g): these delicious meatballs are made with pea protein and packed full of a meaty taste and texture. It is a brand new product available first in the frozen aisle.
- Meatless Farm Plant-Based Sausages (RRP £3/pack of 8, 320g): made with natural ingredients, pea protein and fibre
- Meatless Farm Plant-Based Mince (RRP £3/400g): the brand’s best-seller has all the taste and texture of mince but none of the meat.
The new range will be available in Morrisons stores nationwide from January 2022.
Got the shopping bug? See all the latest Veganuary product launches for 2022.