Plant-based newbies and vegan veterans alike are spoiled for choice this Veganuary with Linda McCartney’s two new product ranges.
This January, meat-free brand Linda McCartney’s is treating us all to a massive variety of nine new vegan-friendly products across two exciting new ranges.
Both ranges contain delicious plant-based products to help make plant-based eating easy for new and old vegans alike, with options ranging from quick snacks to big family meals.
The brand’s new range of chilled ready-to-eat products gives hungry vegans plenty of delicious options for snacking, lunching, or even for party food.
Meanwhile, Linda McCartney’s Family Value range sees some freezer favourites available in larger packs, making it much easier if you have several meat-free mouths to feed this Veganuary.
The new ready-to-eat range consists of five deliciously snack-able new ready-to-eat products:
- Linda McCartney’s Vegetarian Pulled Pork Rolls (168g) £2.25
- Linda McCartney’s Vegetarian Mini Sausage Rolls (168g) £2.25
- Linda McCartney’s Vegetarian Chorizo Cocktail Sausage (155g) £1.75
- Linda McCartney’s Vegetarian Katsu Chicken Bites (160g) £2.50
- Linda McCartney’s Vegetarian Cocktail Sausages (175g) £1.75
The ready-to-eat products are available from the chilled aisle in Sainsbury’s (Vegetarian Pulled Pork Rolls, Mini Sausage Rolls & Katsu Chicken Bites, Cocktail Sausages), Asda (Vegetarian Cocktail Sausages, Chorizo Cocktail Sausages & Katsu Chicken Bites), and Waitrose (Vegetarian Mini Sausage Rolls).
Family Value range
The Family Value range comprises classic freezer staples in a larger pack format, perfect for feeding the whole family plant-based meals affordably (or to keep a vegan singleton going for a long time!)
- Linda McCartney’s Vegetarian Chicken Nuggets (460g) £3.00
- Linda McCartney’s Vegetarian Sausages (450g) £3.00
- Linda McCartney’s Vegetarian Meatballs (399g) £3.00
- Linda McCartney’s Vegetarian Burgers (400g) £3.00
All products are available to purchase from the frozen aisle in Morrisons & Farmfoods, and the Vegetarian Sausages, Meatballs, and Burgers are also available in Asda.
Have you been missing out on our free Veganuary tips and inspiration? Sign up now for daily emails straight to your inbox.